At PF Molony we know that buying and selling a house can be a stressful process. When you choose us to help with your conveyancing requirements, you will benefit fromour years of experience. We provide a fast, professional and cost-efficient service.
Our experienced solicitors act for buyers and sellers of every type of residential property including first time buyers, management companies, investors and developers.
- Liaise with your bank or lending institution in respect of your mortgage, which we register as part of the overall property purchase process
- Review all aspects of the property management company for you in larger property developments as well as offering a full review of the Home Bond documentation.
- Liaise with boththe lending institution and the purchaser’s solicitor if you are selling one property and buying another
- Buying, selling and leasing of new and second-hand homes
- Dedicated new development units
- Apartment schemes/management company structures
- Title review
- Planning permission requirements
- Finance, mortgages and re-mortgages
- Stamp duty and taxation
- Planning law
- Building contracts
- PRTB, leases and landlord and tenant issues
- Transfer of title
We are completely transparent on costs (see estimates below). Please feel free to telephone a member of our team to discuss your requirements and we will email you a no-obligation quotation and a free starterinformation pack.
What are legal outlays?
Legal outlays are costs in addition to the professional fee charged by solicitors. Examples of some outlays include:
- Search fees
- Land registry fees
- Stamp duty
- Commissioner for Oaths
Once we know what property you want to purchase, we will then quote for all of the relevant outlays so that you are aware of all of the costs involved at the start of the process and there are no surprises down the line.